MSC One is an expanded products token system that lets you take advantage of the breadth and depth of MSC Software’s simulation portfolio within a flexible token based licensing system.
Offered on an annual subscription basis, MSC One provides efficient implementation of your investment in product development with access to a suite of multidisciplinary engineering software tools.
Key aspects of MSC One include:
- Substantially all current and future products will be available in the MSC One.
- As a subscription product, MSC One capacity can be expanded or contracted based on current and future project needs.
- Access to more connected physics and disciplines allows better prediction of part and system behavior.
- Ability to leverage MSC’s ecosystem of products including MSC Apex, MSC Nastran,
Patran, Adams, Marc, SimManager, MaterialCenter, and more.
- Access to MSC Apex and the new modules as they become available (such as Structures, Nonlinear, Multi-body Systems).
With the new subscription based token system, you receive a pool of tokens. Your tokens are checked out from the pool and are used to access and run a full range of CAE solutions
available under the MSC One licensing system from MSC Software. Each individual software item requires a certain number of tokens to run. After each use, your tokens are returned to the pool for other use. There are dozens of software items available under MSC One.
More about MSC One you can find on following link: