At NUMIKON, we have ability and capability to calculate and size the most complex apparatuses used for heat and mass transfer using both analytical and numerical calculation methods. Owing to our collaboration with educational institutions (University of Zagreb and University of Belgrade), we constantly aim to use the most state-of-the art sizing procedures which have been successfully used and published in industrial practice and which are verified through experimental results.
We provide following:
- steady state heat loss analyses
- transient heat loss analyses;
- sizing, optimization and mechanical design of trayed columns;
- sizing, optimization and mechanical design of packed columns;
- sizing, optimization and mechanical design of cooling towers;
- sizing of virtually all kinds of heat exchangers (e.g. double pipe, shell-and-tube, plate, plate-fin heat exchangers, etc.);
- sizing and optimization of insulation.